MultiRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildables

3 posters

Go down

Buildables Empty Buildables

Post by robfd Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 am

well, i thought about having somethings that are buildable so you could like spawn with a weapon that allows you to build something. (And you can only make one per player) then a menu would come up allowing you to like select Turret, Ammo cabinets, Health cabinets, A destroyable wall (Fake)
Then you could build it in strategic locations and it would take a little while to build. Just giving my thoughts. Neutral

robfd
Little Newby
Little Newby

Groups: : Member

Back to top Go down

Buildables Empty Re: Buildables

Post by Sydan Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

There will be a range of buildable items. Currently listed are:

-Drop Turret/Auto Turret
A small inteligent turret that has a medium fire range and 100 health. Simple and easy to use tactically, they will be able to stick to walls and ceilings but will take some time to set them up.

-Drop Shield
Deploys similar to the Drop turret, however takes longer and can only be placed on the ground. Once set up the shield covers an area that allows two players to stand under it.

These can already be found in the 'Approved suggestions' Section. Please read this before suggesting ideas. But the destroyable wall is new and sounds interesting Smile
Sydan
Sydan
Legendary Hero
Legendary Hero

Groups: : Administrator

http://www.sydan.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by robfd Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 am

Not being rude or anything here, But only one of them could be similar (My turrets..) and i even had a newish idea for them. But yeh. My other two idea's were different Smile or three, if you count the health/ammo cabinets as one :-P

Also for the Health/ammo cabs, maybe only let them give you 10 "Bits of ammo" (like the normal ammo things..) and after that they Explode? or just take a couple of minutes to "Recharge" Suspect

robfd
Little Newby
Little Newby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydan Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 am

Well. If you've played Team Fortress 2 then you'll know that they have buildables with: turret, despense and teleport. Im afraid I dont want to include health or ammo buildables because of that. Its a nice idea...
Sydan
Sydan
Legendary Hero
Legendary Hero

Groups: : Administrator

http://www.sydan.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by saints fan Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

that is a shame as would of created more stategy to the game not just running around killing people
saints fan
saints fan
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum